Look no further than this recipe for a quick and easy side dish that will fit almost any menu! We love making up a tasty pasta salad dish to serve at summer BBQs and this one is just the ticket!
There is no better side dish to serve at a summer BBQ or potluck than a pasta salad! Not only do pasta salads go with just about any spread, there are also so many different varieties you can make.
This new addition to our recipe collection is absolutely delicious. The salad is a hearty mixture of pepperoni, cheese tortellini, mozzarella balls, black olives and diced tomatoes. All of these ingredients are tossed together in your favorite Italian dressing. The Italian dressing gives the salad a nice, light feel.
Another nice thing about this Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad is that you can make it up ahead of time or just before serving. If you are feeding a big crowd, it is a very easy recipe to double to triple to make plenty.
Let’s dig right in, shall we?
Summer Tuscan Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 16 oz bottle Italian dressing
- 3 oz black olives
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 8 oz pepperoni stick diced
- 12 oz bag cheese tortellini cooked, cooled
- Combine tortellini, cheese, tomatoes and olives in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over top and mix well.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
So easy and tastes delicious!
If you decide to give this recipe a try, please let us know how it turned out for you! Drop us a comment and let us know!