This is NOT the pudding you remember from your childhood! This is a 21+ version that tastes chocolate-y and fantastic, but also packs a bit of an alcohol punch. Check out this s’mores pudding shots recipe, featuring Baileys, chocolate vodka, and Hershey’s chocolate bars.
S’mores Snacks for Everyone
I don’t know what it is about the ingredient combination of s’mores that makes them such a delectable treat. Graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate combine to create a flavor that is distinctly unique!
We LOVE a good s’mores recipe. ln fact, we have a bunch of them on this blog. Take a few minutes and check out some of our favorites:
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Mini S’mores Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Blackstone Grill S’mores Pizza Recipe
- No Bake S’mores Parfaits
- Quick and Easy Campfire S’mores Dessert Board
How to Make S’mores Pudding Shots
S’mores pudding shots are incredibly easy to make. If you have ever made traditional instant pudding, this recipe won’t take much more effort.
You can make these shots up before your party (up to a day or so before) and keep them in the refrigerator before serving. I do recommend saving the garnish (graham cracker crumbs, mini marshmallows, chocolate bars, mini chocolate chips) until just before serving.
These treats are served in plastic condiment cups, perfectly portioned into individual servings. Set out the shots and some spoons, that’s it! You could use traditional shot glasses if you want, but we find the plastic disposable option to be much easier for clean up.
Scroll down for a printable version of this recipe.
Ingredients for S’mores Pudding Shots
Here is the ingredient list for this recipe:
- 8oz Whipped Topping (ie Cool Whip)
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Vodka
- 1/4 Cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Box Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Crumbled Graham Crackers
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 ounce Plastic Condiment Cups
Directions for s’mores pudding shots
Follow these simple steps:
1. Whisk together milk and pudding mix in a large bowl.
2. Add Baileys.
3. Add chocolate vodka. Whisk to combine. Make sure the mixture does not have any lumps.
4. Slowly stir in whipped topping.
5. Transfer pudding mixture to condiment cups.
6. Garnish with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs, mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and a piece of the Hershey’s chocolate bar.
7. Place in the refrigerator to chill for an hour or so. Enjoy this tasty treat!
Printable Version of recipe
S’mores Pudding Shots Recipe
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 whisk
- 1 large spoon
- 10 plastic condiment cups
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate vodka
- 1/4 cup Baileys
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 box chocolate instant pudding mix
- crumbled graham crackers for garnish
- Hershey chocolate bar for garnish
- mini marshmallows for garnish
- mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Whisk together milk and pudding mix in a mixing bowl.
- Add Baileys.
- Add chocolate vodka. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly stir in whipped topping.
- Transfer pudding mixture to condiment cups.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs, mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips and a square of a Hershey’s chocolate bar.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for an hour or so. Enjoy!
If you give this smores pudding shots recipe a try, let us know how they turned out for you! Feel free to tag us if you post a picture on social media!