This sweet treat is a nod to our very favorite classic camping treat: S’MORES! Try these no bake s’mores parfaits – no campfire required! We love these pudding snacks because they are easy to make and taste delicious. Give them a try!
There is just something about that sweet and gooey s’mores concoction that can transport you right back to your childhood! We love s’mores and love recipes that are inspired by the traditional chocolate bar, marshmallow and graham cracker dessert.
Check out some of the other s’mores recipes we have posted:
- Peeps S’mores Kits for Campground Trick or Treating
- Quick and Easy Campfire S’mores Dessert Board
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Mini S’mores Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
- Blackstone Grill S’mores Pizza Recipe
- S’mores Hot Chocolate Bombs Recipe
- Homemade Air Fryer S’mores Pop Tarts Recipe
We love these s’mores parfaits! They only take a few minutes to make and they look pretty amazing when they are all finished!
There is no baking or cook time and the recipe uses instant chocolate pudding, so prep time is minimal.
This kid-friendly treat is perfect to set up as a DIY dessert. Note: Adults should supervise or complete the step involving the kitchen torch themselves.
Alternate version: Instead of making smaller, individually portioned parfaits, you could double (or even triple) this recipe and make one big parfait for a party crowd.
S’mores Parfait Ingredients and Supplies
Round up the following ingredients to make these yummy parfaits:
- 2.03 oz box Instant chocolate pudding (you can use a bigger box of pudding mix, for example 3.4 oz… this will yield more servings)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers
- ¾ cups mini marshmallows
- ¾ cups whipped topping
- Hershey’s milk chocolate bar pieces
- Medium/large mixing bowl
- (3) 9 oz plastic cups
- Kitchen torch to toast marshmallows
How to Make S’mores Parfait Cups
No Bake S'mores Parfaits
- mixing bowl
- kitchen torch
- 3 9 oz plastic cups
- Rolling Pin
- 2.03 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 sleeve graham crackers
- 3/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- Hershey's chocolate bars optional, for garnish
- Add pudding mix and milk to mixing bowl.
- Whisk together for 2-3 minutes, until the pudding is smooth.
- Place the pudding in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- While the pudding is chilling, use a rolling pin to crush the graham crackers into crumbs. Note: Set aside a small graham cracker piece for each parfait for the garnish.
- When the crackers are crushed, get the pudding out of the refrigerator and assemble the parfaits.
- Line up the plastic cups and gather all ingredients.
- Scoop about 3 tablespoons of pudding into the bottom of each cup.
- Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs on top of the pudding in each cup.
- Add another layer of pudding to each cup.
- Add 1/4 cup whipped topping to each cup.
- Top the cups with approximately 1/4 cup mini marshmallows.
- Toast the marshmallows with a kitchen torch. Take extra care not to melt the edge of the plastic cups!
- Garnish each cup with a piece of chocolate bar and a piece of graham cracker.
- Enjoy immediately!
Give these s’mores treats a try and let us know how they turned out for you!
Make sure you browse the rest of our recipe collection for other tasty food ideas.