No baking required for these sweet and filling treats! Filled with tasty flavors, you can whip up a batch of these before you leave home or after you set up camp at your destination.
There are a lot of things to love about a good energy bite recipe! First of all, they are usually an incredibly easy food to make. The ingredient list usually consists of food that you regularly have sitting in your pantry (true for this recipe!). You can swap out ingredients based on taste preferences or allergy concerns.
We love no bake energy bites because they are delicious (like granola/granola bars!) and they can be made in minutes. You can store them in the fridge (or any cool space) in an air-tight container and enjoy them for snacks or even as a lunch substitute.
This particular recipe is as simple as it gets. Our entire family loves to gobble them up – kids and adults!
Make sure you check out the other recipes that we have posted! There are a bunch of quick and easy meal and snack ideas. (And a whole lot of easy AIR FRYER recipes, too!)
How to Make No Bake Energy Bites
Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup honey
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all 4 ingredients together.
- Place the bowl in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to let it chill.
- When you're ready to make the bites, roll mixture into 1-inch balls. (We get about 18 energy bites per batch.)
- Pace in an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator (or anywhere cool) for up to 1 week.
How simple is that?
This recipe is actually so super simple, you could definitely let the kids help or whip up a batch with little adult supervision. The energy bites are pretty hard to mess up and there is no baking, so you can enjoy them right away!
If you end up giving this recipe a try, let us know how they turn out for you. If you post a picture of them on social media, feel free to tag us! We’d love to see them!