Looking for something fun, yet completely different, to do with that special someone? Whether you are celebrating a birthday/anniversary or just heading out on a weekend getaway, glamping might be that new and different thing that you’ve been searching for. Here are 5 of the most romantic places to go glamping and a few locales that offer spots like them!
Some of the MOST Romantic Places to go Glamping
There may be some spots on this list that you have thought of, but haven’t tried and there may be some that you never would have thought of at all! One of the nice parts about glamping, is it usually doesn’t take as much prep and packing as camping, but can still be just as beautiful, full of nature, fun, and of course, romantic!
Romantic Glamping in Wine Country!
Can you just imagine glamping under the stars at a winery? Waking up to a sunrise over grapevines, with that fresh vineyard smell and breeze greeting you! How wonderful would that be?! There a few wineries that have glamping sites and even offer activities for glampers to enjoy! Things like wine tastings, tours, grape picking and even grape stomping!
- AirStream In The Vineyard: You can glamp in style at the Pianetta Ranch and Winery, right outside of San Miguel, California.
- Glamp In Style: The Slattery Vintage Estates Vineyard and Tasting Room boasts the most luxurious glamping site in Nebraska! Located in Nehawka, NE which is between Lincoln and Omaha.
Romantic Glamping in the Wild West!
What could be more fun, or romantic, than glamping under the stars, old ranch style? The cool desert breeze at night, accompanied by a gorgeous night sky and the light rustling of nearby horses, combined with the hot, dusty fun of a cowboy-type day! Yee-haw!
- Bar W Guest Ranch in Montana: Offers luxurious glamping, along with horseback riding and wagon rides. They also specialty weeks like Adults Only Week and Western Cattle Drive Week. Glamping at the Bar W blends the best of the indoors with the outdoors. Each tent features a queen size log bed, full size log futon, kitchenette, and a private porch. A private full bathroom is located a few steps away.
- Stay Under The Canvas: At Tanque Verde Ranch in Arizona, glamping takes on a whole new meaning! They have luxury glamping tents, fine cuisine, tons of activities, and beautiful, mountainous views full of starry skies and cacti for miles!
Romantic Glamping in The Bold North!
Find yourself among rivers, lakes, trees and beautiful aurora light skies in the bold north. Whether you head to the Boundary Waters of Minnesota or the shores of North Twin Lake in Wisconsin, you are sure to find romance under the stars.
- Tall Pines Wilderness Yurt in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness: This yurt has everything you need for a weekend of glamping, including 3 restaurants within a 5 mile drive and access to fishing, swimming, canoeing and more.
- Cozy Bell Tent on North Twin Lake Shore: This luxury glamping spot includes all the views and activities you want, along with all of the amenities!
Head for the Hills (and Glamping!)
Fresh mountain air and no one around for miles. What could be more romantic than that? Head on out to your favorite mountain range for some luxury glamping at:
- The Blue Ridge Mountains in Barron Springs, Virginia: This safari style tent offers mountain and even cow views!
- Check out the Appalachian Trail at this Glamping Retreat outside of Atlanta! It even has a spa!
Go Glamping Upstate!
What is more romantic than a trip to New York? How about a sweet, surprise glamping trip upstate! You can choose from:
Where would your glamping heart and travel-lust lead you?