Grab some colorful beads and string to make this simple camping themed craft! Kids will have fun putting their own personal flair on this fun activity. Follow the directions below to make a camping whistle craft.
Camping Themed Crafts
Kids are going to love this craft. It’s colorful, fashionable, oh yeah – and it makes NOISE! Ha! Perfect for your next camping trip (great boredom buster) or summer camp activity, this craft uses minimal supplies and is very budget friendly.
Before you dive into whistle necklace making, check out some of the other camping crafts that have posted lately:
Camping Whistle Necklace Craft Supplies
Gather up the following materials to make this whistle necklace craft:
- Beads (any variety – choose whatever style you like best!)
- Plastic whistles (1 per necklace)
How to Make DIY Whistle Necklaces
Follow these instructions to make your whistle necklaces!
1. Cut a piece of twine long enough to fit over the wearer’s neck, typical whistle length.
2. String beads on the twine and after placing half of the desired beads on the twine, add the whistle. Now place the rest of the beads on the twine.
3. To finish the craft, tie the two ends of twine together so that the beads and whistle cannot fall off.
So easy and really fun looking!
Let us know if you decide to give this whistle craft a try and tell us how it turned out. Feel free to tag us on social media if you post a picture of your craft. We would love to see it!