Foil packet meals are easy to prep, even easier to clean up, and you can make a variety of flavorful dishes! Try out this buffalo ranch chicken foil packet recipe. We cooked this tasty meal in our air fryer. You could also cook it on a grill or over a campfire grate.
No mess foil packet meals
I don’t know about you, but we are always on the lookout for easy RV recipes. Some of the easiest “one dish” type meals are foil packet meals! You can cook up delicious and flavorful meats and veggies in a packet of aluminum foil… and the bonus? NO DISHES to wash! Just toss the foil and you’re done. These Foil Pack Grilled Shrimp Tacos have been on the site for awhile and they get a lot of traffic!
We used our air fryer to cook this Buffalo Ranch Chicken and talk about a tasty meal! The air fryer is one of those things we can’t live without in our RV. It’s so darn convenient and cooks foods consistently, every single time! Sometimes we will set up our air fryer outside of the camper on the picnic table. Air fryers are typically portable and can be used just about anywhere you have electrical access.
Get this super simple recipe below and give it a try!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Foil Packets Air Fryer Recipe
- air fryer
- 2-4 chicken thighs 2 large or 4 small/medium
- buffalo seasoning
- ranch seasoning
- cooking spray
- celery slices
- Preheat air fryer to 360F.
- Lay out two pieces of foil (approx 12x12" each) and place several carrots and celery slices on each.
- Place a large chicken thigh (or 2 small/medium thighs) on top of each set of veggies.
- Give each piece of chicken a light spritz of cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with buffalo seasoning and ranch seasoning.
- Fold up the foil packs and place in air fryer basket.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 25-30 minutes at 360F (or until the chicken has fully cooked).
- Serve and enjoy!
You can play around with this recipe and try different seasonings for different flavors!
If you give this recipe a try, let us know how it turned out!
PIN THIS POST TO PINTEREST!