This fun pizza twist on traditional s’mores is a tasty dessert to try on your Blackstone grill! See the full recipe and directions below.
Blackstone Griddle S’mores
Have you joined the Blackstone Griddle craze yet? Taking the grilling world by storm, these griddles are very popular! Available in both larger sizes and smaller, tabletop versions, Blackstones have a strong fan-base!
Most of the Blackstone models are propane-fueled griddles. The griddles are flat surfaces that allow you to cook everything from burgers to pancakes.
There are also some Blackstone models that offer electric cooktops and at least one model that is a dual cooktop featuring BOTH griddle (propane powered) and charcoal cooking spaces.
You can have a lot of fun trying out different recipes on a Blackstone Griddle. These cooking tools are awesome for making foil packet meals. While we love campfire s’mores, we are always looking for yummy variations on the classic treat.
Enter: Blackstone Griddle S’mores Pizzas!
Blackstone S’mores Pizza Ingredients
To make these treats, you will need:
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Syrup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Mini Marshmallows
- Non-Stick Griddle Cooking Spray
How to Make Blackstone Griddle S’mores Pizzas
Follow these easy steps to make some delicious s’mores in just a few minutes!
Blackstone Griddle S'mores Pizzas
- Blackstone Griddle
- 4 flour tortillas
- marshmallow fluff
- mini Hershey chocolate bars
- chocolate syrup
- graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- mini marshmallows
- non-stick griddle cooking spray
- Coat the griddle's surface with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place tortillas on the griddle.
- Coat a layer of marshmallow fluff on the top of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over the top of the fluff.
- Add broken up pieces of the Hershey's bars and mini marshmallows to each tortilla.
- Cook on griddle on LOW until the marshmallows and chocolate start melting.
- Remove from griddle and add a drizzle of chocolate syrup to each tortilla.
- Enjoy immediately!
DeLISH and so very easy to make!
The Blackstone Griddle top also makes it simple to churn out a bunch of these treats in no time at all. This is a great dessert to make if you are trying to feed a crowd! You can also play around with the toppings.
Ideas for Different S’mores Toppings
Here are some other toppings that would taste great:
- Peanut Butter
- Caramel Sauce
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Apple slices
- Strawberry slices
- Shredded coconut
What are YOUR favorite s’mores toppings? Are there some that we haven’t mentioned? Drop us a comment and share your ideas with us!