Grab your air fryer and get ready for these most scrumptious, super simple to make treats! We love making air fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! YUM!
Air Fryer Recipes Make Great RV Meals
I am so excited to add another scrumptious air fryer recipe to the blog today! Here are some of the other popular recipes we have posted:
- How to Make S’mores in the Air Fryer
- Easy Cajun Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Homemade Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Air Fryer Cornish Hen Recipe
Air Fryer Makes Snacks that Taste Deep Fried
If you have ever enjoyed a fried treat at a summer carnival, you are going to LOVE this one! We have had deep friend OREO cookies and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups before and both are just delicious. Now typically, these items are coated in a cake-like batter and then dropped in the deep fryer.
Our version cuts out all that oil and simply air fries them. Oh – and no messy batter needed! These treats use store-bought pastry dough!
How to Make These Treats!
These treats are so simple to make – easy enough that the kids can give it a try!
Air Fryer Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- air fryer
- 8 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups FROZEN
- 8 Crescent Rolls
- non-stick cooking spray
- powdered sugar
- Unroll the crescent rolls on your work space.
- Place 1 frozen Reese's cup in the center of each crescent roll. (Freezing the peanut butter cups will prevent them from melting too much!)
- Wrap the crescent roll around the Reese's cup.
- Spray the air fryer rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes at 320 F. (They are finished when the crescent rolls are cooked through and browned.)
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy immediately!
These air fryer Reese’s peanut butter cups would make a great dessert or even a tasty mid-afternoon snack! If you decide to give them a try, let me know how they turn out!
They don’t require many ingredients and you can use any leftover peanut butter cups instead of the chocolate bar in your s’mores! These treats are always a huge hit with everyone!