This air fryer chili cheese dogs recipe is a quick and easy meal. It uses minimal ingredients and has virtually zero prep. This meal is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
We always travel with our air fryer in the camper. The air fryer has come through for us time and time again with quick, effortless and tasty meals and sides when we are camping. I don’t know about you, but when we are on the road with the camper, I don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking or meal prepping. I love planning easy air fryer meals into our trip menu so that I can spend more time enjoying the time away.
These chili cheese dogs are about as easy as it gets. Adding chili and cheese toppings to the hot dogs give them a hearty and tasty upgrade from regular dogs!
Here’s how simple they are to make in your air fryer.
Air Fryer Chili Cheese Hot Dogs
- air fryer
- hot dogs
- hot dog buns
- cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat your air fryer to 350F.
- Place hot dogs on air fryer basket.
- Cook hot dogs for 5 minutes at 350F. Remove from air fryer and place hot dogs in hot dog buns.
- Coat each hot dog with chili.
- Next, coat each hot dog with cheese.
- Place hot dogs back into the air fryer for 2 minutes (or until cheese has melted and buns have toasted.)
- Enjoy immediately!
How easy is that?
These chili cheese dogs are best if they are enjoyed right away.
If you give these hot dogs a try, let us know how they turned out for you!