Perfect for any a picnic or party with any size crowd! Make up this easy (and DELICIOUS) 4th of July themed Funfetti Dip and serve it with fresh fruit and cookies! Whenever we made this for parties, there are rarely any leftovers!
This recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser no matter where you serve it! Maybe you’re at home this year and enjoying some 4th of July festivities with friends. Or maybe you booked a great campsite to enjoy over the 4th! After you have decorated your campsite for the holiday, it is time to think about the party menu. We love Funfetti dip for several reasons.
First of all, yes, this dip is named after the one and only Funfetti cake mix that is popular with so many! If you love Funfetti cake, you’ll more than likely love this dip. Also, this is a dish that you can make up in just minutes and doesn’t require a ton of ingredients. (Our refrigerator and pantry space in the camper always comes at a premium, so the fewer ingredients a recipe requires, the better.
This dip can be served at room temperature or chilled – your choice/preference.
Suggestion: The colors in the sprinkles tend to run once they hit the wet dip. To look its very best, hold off on adding the sprinkles until just before you are going to enjoy this dip.
Let’s make this dip!
4th of July Patriotic Funfetti Dip Recipe
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 15 oz box Patriotic Funfetti Cake Mix (or regular Funfetti mix is fine if you can't find the patriotic version)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 c milk
- patriotic sprinkles
- Cookies and Fresh Strawberries (for dipping)
- Empty the entire box of Funfetti cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Microwave the cake mix for 90 seconds to heat treat the flour in the mix.
- Combine the whipped topping, cream cheese, and sprinkles with the cake mix.
- Add the milk and mix until all of the ingredients are well-combined. Note: the dip may turn red/pink due to the sprinkles getting wet.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and cover in sprinkles.
- Serve with cookies and strawberries for dunking.
This one is sure to be a hit with your friends and family!
If you give this Funfetti dip recipe a try, let us know how it turned out for you! If you post a picture to social media, feel free to tag us – we’d love to see it! Make sure you check out the other recipes that we have posted!